Saturday, January 2, 2010

1st blog in 2010

3/1/10 2.:16am
erm....think back 2009.....
made a lot of decision...
and change a lot of me....
thanks those who hurt me....
u teach me a lesson....
thanks those who care on me...
u give me a lot of secureness...

FLASH BACK....

is a touching year...
in nursing life...
our 1st nurses day
out 1st future nurses club lunch....
our 1st posting in SJMC...
from senior become super senior

in volleyball...
from a club that really inactive and become active
from a single lady and form up a team
go for competition either big or small...
everything happen is a sweet memories...

in questnet....
from a simple student...
become a half biznus woman
from no teammate..
to a team of 15..
for every1 who c my changes..

in personal..
from a gal that not believe exist of God....
to a gal that will Thanks to God...
from a gal that lonely...empty...
to a gal that God company along...

Dear Jesus..
Thanks to company me along the way...
Thanks that always give me chance to change and come back to u...
Thanks that U love me so much...
Thank for your guide...protect...
Thanks for built me up...
Thanks for always forgive me...
for any mistake and disappointment that i done...
Thanks for listen to my prayers....
Thanks for help me a lots in my family
Thanks for protect my family...
Thanks for protect all my fren..
Thanks for helping me that much...
Thanks for nvr give up me....
Thanks God...

No comments:

Post a Comment