Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 new year resolution~

so so so so manything was happen in 2012...
really make me down down down.. dunno since when i started to put on a fake smile...
n i think i pretty success in it.. cause no one noticed it...=P

so my 1st resolution....

PICK UP MY OWN APPLE'S SMILE...=D 
LOOK INTO THE BRIGHTER SIDE...

in 2011, i can just tell u i spend really alot.... 
i work for half a year~ until now only able to save around 300..=.=

so... 2nd resolution....

SAVE MONEY!!!!
TRYING TO SAVE AT LEAST 10% OF MY SALARY...
dear lord, u need to help me in this...


My 3rd resolution..

BE THANKFUL....
GIVE THANK IN EVERY LITTLE THINGS..
Thanks for the healthy life i have, thank for the care from every1...

My 4th resolution...
LOVE MYSELF MORE..
BE THURTHFUL TO MYSELF..

simple..
that all i need n i want to achieve in this 2012...
hope is not the end of world yet.. 

Apple 4/1/12

No comments:

Post a Comment