Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A 20yrs old boy

In this silent night,
i sudden remember a 20 yrs old boy that i take care on before...
He was came in cause of terminal bone cancer..
At that time...i was in shock when i see a such young boy..
lie on bed with closed eyes..restrained hands..
And..without a leg...
He look so young..
but..
at the same time..
He is so helpless..innocent..


20yrs old...
The brilliant moment in life..
people is chasing their dreams..
searching their perfect partner..
just going to start their life..
just got to know how the world really look like..
but..
the poor 20yrs old boy..
just can lie on the bed..
and put his life on living machine..tubings..
wandering in the brink of death..


why?why is my son..
this is the question that his mum ask always..
but..
There is no people have an answer for that..
Once i pass by his room..i heard his mum crying and say..
"Oh dear..please wake up and talk to mummy..don't sleep so long..mummy miss u so much.."
My tears is running down my face..
silent...

I am thinking..
He is 20..
And I am a girl that reaching 20..
He has his dream..but he got no chance to work it out..
I have dreams too.. but am i try my best to achieve it?
He like basketball..
I like volleyball..
And i have a perfect body to play for it but he only can do that in his dreamland..


He seem like got nothing..but he fighting for his life..

I have everything..but am i cherish it?
Am i really live my life to the max?
Am i fight for a better life?

2 comments:

  1. what a motivational post you had.
    great post and together strive for better.
    KarYau~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..thx hsin ni...
    i will kar yau d laa^^

    ReplyDelete