Friday, September 11, 2009

buddhist youth fellowship game



ya..
on the last sunday..i went for it..althought i not really feel well..
seem like nothing can stop me from volleyball..^^

on that day..
every 1 is so excited..haha..early in the morning..
keep thinking how d slogan should be..haha..
normally i go for match i will only sleep early in morning..
but they are so surprising that there are going for a match..
and their spirit is really good^^
when reach there...
surprisingly that competition also got door gift..
haha..nevermind..it is free..
as my match is in afternoon..
so..i just help around in the basketball match as there have not enough staff..
and the poor guy have to record n wrote the marks somemore be the time keeper also..
haha..so help him loo...^0^


after that...lunch...
it is free also..
got gu lou yu somemore...haha..
my favourate^^
and they pre meal prayer is a bit out of my expectation but is good to follow...hehe^^


AND..
finally my match come...
when warm up..
i saw somebody v familiar..
MY GOD...
why they are here!!!!!
aiyo..just a fellowship game...
suddenly pop out d selangor team pula..
sien diao...
but different group..
didnt match with them..
dun know is fortune or unforfune..
haha...
finally my team got 3rd prize..
n SJBA got overall 3rd prize..
Good result!!
keep it on!!
my team....
we play v hard...
thx for my dearest leng zai photographer take so many nice photo for us..

No comments:

Post a Comment