Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bad luck..haizzzzz T_T

03/09/09
A memeorable day...
This morning..
i discovered d stomach cramp again after 6 yrs it didnt come n find me..
sweat..
pain pain pain...
n chocolate would be d oni cure..
as a result..a lot of chocolate i ate..
n d wallet got to get slimmer..

In the afternoon..
we go n observe doctor doing procedure..
D procedure is so rarely in ward..
n we r so excited to see it...
BUT.....
when half way go of procedure..
my fren was get fainted..
fortunately..a nurse able to catch her..
if not..
i might b have to say bye bye wif her forever..
haiz...

In the night..
i tot everything is going not smooth today..
volleyball--my best fren..would help me to gain back something good loo..
Unfortunately..
it mood aslo not good today..
N injured me indirectly...
It just fly btw WH n me..n both of us langgar each other..
BAAAAAANNNNNGGGGG!!!!!
he head bang on my eye...
my eye got swelling...
n got a natural purple black eye shadow ..
obviously..
i cant go work d
if not patient with MI or without MI also will heart attack..
(coz they tot they see ghost)
N finally..
i have to stay back alone in holiday..to replace my duty..
haiz..what a bad day

No comments:

Post a Comment