Thursday, October 15, 2009

long long pasar malam....^^

so long in KL...1st time go pasar malam...
hehhe^^
heard tat is the longest pasar malam in KL oo...hehe^^
Along the way...
the traffic is so smooth untill my fren say nvr hv that b4...
haha...
maybe bcoz i go maa..
so everybody also give me a way laa..:P

when reach thr...i c c the length on the pasar malam...
n think think about my kampung pasar malam...
it maybe x10 longer or than that...
d car parking along the road also a rd 1 km...
so huge...>.<
i think if 1 car i ppl...
in the pasar sure hv more than 500 ppl loo..
LOLX >.<

ok...in d pasar malam...
u hv to walk like a crab...
seriously...if dun hv the 'big man' open d way for me...
i dun know m i able to walk though d pasar or not...
haha^^
anyway...it's a very nice experience..a very good day..
haha...since so long in Kl also nobody bring me thr..
now i know how is d longest pasar malam look like...
hehe^^

1 comment: