Tuesday, October 27, 2009

come bck and nvr turn bck

i know the title is really confusing...
plz forgive me as my english is really not good...paiseh...:P
ok...
whoever got view my facebook know that i going bck to the busy apple again...
busy apple?
my fren know me in sem 2 is busy until which extend....
no time to sleep...
after class is working...
8am go out...12 am reach home...cant find me in hostel except i sick or exam
lolx....
in sem 3...
everone in my house is so surprised that i at home direct after class..
"apple...kenapa u kat sini?""tak keluar kah?"
haha...dun know answer how many time d...
n now...they will have to ask another question..
"...,mana apple pergi??""tak jumpa nya satu hari pun..."
haha..serios...i have ignore lots of thing in this sem...
bcoz of the unusual changes of this sem...
sudden posting...sudden this...sudden that...
untill i hv no time to plan for my stuff....
n now...
i done my planning...
so...busy apple is come bck d...
fren...i will miss u all always..^^
love u all..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment