Sunday, October 18, 2009

my life...

these day really think alot..
about my life...
my future...
what i should do...
what i shouldnt..
where is my limit
what should i limit
lots of question run through my mind...
lot n lots of stuff that i dun know n dun want to tell any 1 except my dear God...
is not i refused to tell
is not i want to hide from u all...
i just dun know how to express..
maybe like the word say today...
when yr mind is peace...yr body is free from anything...n silent..
u will only able to say or express out what u think...what u want..
and think think what u should do...
let God settle for u...let God listen to u...
let yr spirit close to God...
let God listen to u..help u...
Let's pray to God...
my dear Lord in heaven...
plz do listen to my prayer..
plz let my mind free from those are bad..
plz do let my spirit close to u...listen to u...
plz to guide me along this hard way...
oh Lord...
thx for always be wif me when i need some 1 so much
thx for always listen to my complaint...
lead me in my way...help me in my life..n let me see yr wonderful power..
oh Lord..plz do forgive what i hv wrongly done...
plz do save me for dropping to hell..
plz do forgive me
i m sorry Lord..
for hurting u so much...
for my wrong doing...
Oh Lord..
plz forgive me...
this prayer is pray on Lord name...
Amen...

2 comments:

  1. grandma....no 1 will bwilderring u.....i'm sure o of us will like 2 c u wit a smile > ten a swollen eyes...lol...
    u juz nid some time 2 go through it....
    the moz importance is let Jesus help u bcoz He is the 1 who lov u moz....n dun 4get ur cs family owaz b wit u.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx...i know laa.....haha...love u all...^^

    ReplyDelete