Sunday, June 12, 2011

Back to the city..... I miss Kampung

hey ppl~ I come back le!!!

This trip back to hometown really memorable~

On Thursday~ i meet a relative that i never met ever since i move out from my granny house~ Then have a awesome shopping with my brothers mummy and my bro's GF...Bought 2 pairs of shoes~ 1st time having a brown colour shoes^^ LOVE IT!!! 

On Friday~ have a tea chattng time with my Dearest gege Johnson, Darling pei juan, botak belove,  cutie kimiro,  lianglui Elaine, lin wei and some new fren~ jia hui and jackie~

At first~ i thought i juz an ordinary chattime and support kimiro who sing at Gold label~ 

Then in a sudden~ pei juan and me also sing at the cafe for the 1st time~ (nervous >.<)

After a while~ play poker lo ~~ laugh laugh laugh XD~ for those there know why i laugh lo~


Suddenly....kimiro sing birthday song~ then my gege take a bear bear cake come out from a corner...


  I'M SO SO SURPRISE!!!! 


Thank You So Much Johnson gege... XOXO


After that~ Pei Juan suggest to drink beer~ so we went to 21st lo~~


Suddenly~ i have a feel that want to drink black label~~ ( and really got a fren called Sky willing to give out his black label ) hehe~ =P


Then all of us go westlake lo~ We sing sing loud play play laugh there~with the guitar~ haha( Thanks Jia Hui)..


The awesome part is in a place called Harvard's Arbor... But why so awesome...

hmmm...

I dun want to tell you!!!!  =D


Finally we went gany corner had our breakfast before we go back..


By the time we reach is 645am le~ 


Thanks for all of you~ especially those we need to wake up early ~ =)

Thx gege too as never drink because of need to send me back~~ hehe~ XOXO


This is really a memorable 1 for me~ never thought can sing in a cafe, beside a lake and play at arbor untill the sun arise~~


YOU GUY'S AWESOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment