Sunday, June 19, 2011

this week~

this is such a special week~ hehe~ what should i say~ ok~ 

15/06/11 
 my birthday!!!! haha~ turn adult officially~~ ^^ 
 this year not really have surprise or celebration ~ as it is a LJM day also~
Yet i receive a super nice and sexy dress from nicole , hannah, and kim~ thx dear~ will wear it when i really slim down~~
the shinning blue sexy dress~~
16/06/11
 I think most of my coursemate will thought i crazy d~ hehe~ 
 Bcoz it is our graduation dinner with my lecturer ~ and only 1~ 
 But i choose to go to an usual volleyball training rather than the dinner~ 
 Hmm~ i admit i crazy~ But it juz feel weird if i dint go volleyball on thrsday~ 
 And also thanks Kai Li , Jin Yi, Pei Yan and my volleyball gang to give me a card and 2 pieces of cake~~ hehe ^^ Thx ya~ the card is real nice~
i like the apple very much ^^ inside wrote~ an apple a day~ keep a doctor away
here definately is all the wishes + long letter
 

17/06/11
My graduation party!!!
haha~ awesome event!!!! i juz enjoy~ juz love it~ haha~
took lots of photo~ this is my last memory in Sun-U~
I will miss U all definately~ 
the door gift
An graduating gift from ms Sukhbeer
Pose


I love this photo the most!!! every 1 is so so happy!!
18/06/11
Unexpected day~ 
i thought i will juz sit at home~ doing nothing~ wait time pass and go church in night~ 
suddenly~ Miao Hui~ long lost touch fren~ called for a movie~ hehe~ Green Lattern/ green tanglung(according to hannah bro) hehe~ after that lunch~ then church~ i not even got time to come back take my bible~ TT ~ then end up~ haha~ i never sit on my house sofa~ haha~ 


19/06/11
Not an usual day~yet dunno how to descride~ hehe
today help Amy and Aili move out from hostel~ have a visit in Palmville~ It so nice~ 
Then snowflake~ normal~ haha~ then i decided to go wash car~ (those with high prssure machine 1) Amy was so scared and scream in car~ haha~ this is my 1st try also~ Rm 3~ ok la~ very clean!!! hehe~ 


Ok~ tomorrow is another week~ look forward to it!! i must look at the bright side~ forget about hte price tag!! ^^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment