Thursday, June 2, 2011

easy come...easy go?

Hmmm... for begin a relationship~ it seem like just as simple as~

"I like you !!!! would you be my GF/BF?"

"You are the diamond in my eye!!!! You are the 1 that i looking for so long!!! I will love you with all my love, heart and soul!!! can u company me for the rest of my life?"

A "Yes" A "Hug" A" nod head"

Everything begin....

It seem like just this simple right? In this type of romantic atmosphere it hard to be reject...

When come in to maintain a relationship

1st 3month...

 "baby I miss U so much"

" Dear i can't sleep without sms you a goodnight."

"Darling... I love you!!! MUACKSS!! XOXO"

                                                   SWEET!!!!!!
3rd - 6th month

all the statement above in 1st -3rd month is getting lesser and lesser~~~~~~~~~~~~

6th - 1 year

" Why u dint reply my sms?"

" Why u never call me this few days?"

" Hey dear, I miss u badly.. Can You answer my call?"

and always the reply will be....

" Can u juz be independant and stop disturb me for while??"

" Oh Dear.....I forget~~~~"

"Plz...Stop it la.... i juz need some silence..."

finally... End up in seperation

Either 1 side will stuck in memory~

those day that still stick together ...

those day that got ppl care u... help u chase the loneliness away...

And start missing those day... and it hard to let go...it take time to forget..

                              stuck in the past = nil move on in life

when know there is no chance to back in to past...

Cry.... No appetite...Mood swing... Emo.... Insomia.... Depress..

If thing go worst...

It become the familiar case in newspaper  -----  Commit Suicide

Ermmm~ Is it still easy come... easy go?

think twice before u want to staat a relationship~~

*** this post is not applicable to all the relationship , only those that i know recently.***

No comments:

Post a Comment